Design Tab Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design Tab Missing

Can anybody confirm if my understanding of the various Actinic products is off?

I bought v10 Designer with the purpose of creating a website for my wife's new business and also to add it as an option to my freelance web design work. Once I'd come up with the design I exported it and bought a Client license.

My wife has been working on the site and we are now at the testing stage. The problem is that although Actinic uploaded the site it errors when trying to grab the orders. It says you have to upload the site first!!??!!

So after checking this out on the forum and getting nowhere I emailed support. Their latest request is to go to Design / Designer options tick both boxes and try again. This is where it comes to a dead end. There is no Design Tab.

I've found a few mentions of this happening before, but with earlier versions. even so I've tried those, but no go. I even went back to the designer version and checked there and the settings are ticked to allow changes.

What I'm concerned about now is that the Cient version I paid for isn't the right version? Should you have a Design Tab on the Client version and if so how do you get this up?

Originally posted by Wulfstan View Post
    Can anybody confirm if my understanding of the various Actinic products is off?

I bought v10 Designer with the purpose of creating a website for my wife's new business and also to add it as an option to my freelance web design work. Once I'd come up with the design I exported it and bought a Client license.

My wife has been working on the site and we are now at the testing stage. The problem is that although Actinic uploaded the site it errors when trying to grab the orders. It says you have to upload the site first!!??!!

So after checking this out on the forum and getting nowhere I emailed support. Their latest request is to go to Design / Designer options tick both boxes and try again. This is where it comes to a dead end. There is no Design Tab.

I've found a few mentions of this happening before, but with earlier versions. even so I've tried those, but no go. I even went back to the designer version and checked there and the settings are ticked to allow changes.

What I'm concerned about now is that the Cient version I paid for isn't the right version? Should you have a Design Tab on the Client version and if so how do you get this up?
    Support are referring to your Designer copy not the Catalog copy that does not have a Design Tab, most designers use the Designer to test the upload first before moving to the system to the Catalog version.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Working...
    X