Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody found a way to create a quote using moto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody found a way to create a quote using moto?

We are using Actinic 10.0.0.2 Business as an order system via the moto interface. Invoices are then exported to Sage using Sage link. So Actinic is creating the Invoice, numbering it and passing it to Sage.
    So if we use the order form to create a "quote" if it does not turn into an invoice we get a hole in the numbering when we delete it, which the accountant doesnt like!
    I thought perhaps we could just use one invoice as a quote which we then deleted and added product to, but deleted product does not get removed from the order, so that doesnt work.
    Anybody got any bright ideas about how to fiddle it?

What happens if you switch off the option to generate invoice numbers before making the quote - will that keep the invoice numbers sequential for orders?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi, thanks Jan,
      The invoice number is actually the order number, so we are using the "prefix order number" option rather than "issue sequential invoice number". So I don't think I can switch it off.
      Best regards

Comment

Working...
      X