Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout problem / Reset All ?

Can someone check this site : www.scientificwire.com

There is some sort of problem with this theme.
    #1 : seems to be centred
    #2 : checkout pages are too wide to the right
    #3 : checkout to Actinic Payments does not work
    - I have renamed that payment method "Method 2 : Test"

I've gone to the Design > Library and only item with a "*" is
    "Web Page Outer Layout > Price Template

Tried to "Revert to factory settings" on the "Price Template" and it says it cannot do it.

I've applied "Revert to factory settings" on items without the *, and the program would crash on "Checking html" (new reverted to a backup)

Sometimes on upload a new windows pops up "Errors Found" with about 7 items with problems. If I do a "Check coding errors" the window is empty.

What can I do?

Is there a way to totally reset it all (without affecting the product items / sections) ?

Rgds, Tak.

Is there a problem with it being centered?, most sites are. Pages too wide you must have set a width, could be in Settings or in the layouts. Your checkout not transferring see: here.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions.

The issue with #1 centred, I don't think it really is in the centre, it looks like its
      Centre + There's a sort of left hand margin gap
      - I've tried in design layout to see what's there, and it doesn't show that gap
      - viewing the source in firefox shows something at the very bottom of the page

Anyhow, is there a way of just exporting all the products & sections to a new site?
      - I know there's code problems / instability (the occasional popup coding error screen) and don't really want to waste too much time fixing them one by one...

Thank you

Rgds, Tak.

Comment

Working...
      X