Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corporate Logo Not Showing

Hi,

I am changing our theme from Bobcat to Silver and I cannot get our logo to appear on the main pages. It's fine on the brochure pages. I have the logo specified in the theme configuration page, the Site Options>General>Company Logo Image setting and the Site Options>Brochure>Brochure Logo Image settings. I used "browse" to add them all (they are all the same logo), so it's not a typo.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
    Steve

Have you made any customisation to the layouts?.
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi,
      Thanks for your reply. I do use slightly amended layout, but it is the same layout for the main pages and the brochure pages. Just to recap, the logo appears on the brochure pages but not in the main pages although both types are using "Outer Layout for Silver Theme"
      The file name only comprises of letters and a couple of underscores "EHS_WEB_BANNER.gif"
      I have tried resetting the logo to factory settings, but not the outer web page as it is modified.
      I have also tried a different image for both types of page, but still nothing on the main pages. The brochure pages are happy whatever I throw at it.
      Any further thoughts?
      Thanks,
      Steve

Comment

Hi again,
        Solved it, more by luck than anything.

The Web Page Outer has the following line just before the logo : <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22Brochure%22" >

All I had to do was change the word "Brochure" just before the end to "Main" as in : <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22Main%22" >

The logo now appears on all pages.

Thanks for your help anyway,
        Steve

Comment

The default layout has code for brochure and company logo:
          Code:
          <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22Brochure%22">
          			<actinic:variable name="BrochureLogoImage" />
          		</actinic:block>
          		<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22Brochure%22">
          			<actinic:variable name="CompanyLogoImage" />
          		</actinic:block>
          Peblaco

Comment

Hi,
            Sorry for the late reply.
            My layout for the Silver theme only has one IF statement. It hasn't been changed by me, so I have to assume that's what it came with.
            I can see the benefit of being able to have two different logos for the different types of page, but I don't really need it. I will probably insert your bit of code in case I need it in the future.
            Thanks again for your advice,
            Steve

Comment

Working...
            X