Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with WorldPay server changes to 'secure.worldpay.com'

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone could please point me in the right direction for a change we need to make to our website.

WorldPay have switched off the 'secure.wp3.rbsworldpay.com' server and we now need to change it to 'secure.worldpay.com'

I'm not very familiar with coding aspect of the software, but I have been looking through the pages using the 'Design tab' in code view, but I can't find the existing 'secure.wp3.rbsworldpay.com' stated anywhere in coding to change it.

I have contacted our web host and they are looking in to it, but so far haven't been able to help and WorldPay tech support simply state the change needs making on the coding side.

We are running version 10.0.2

Any help or assistance would greatly be appreciated.

Many thanks

Kev Challis

Kev Challis
    www.procutvinyl.co.uk

It is likely to be in a file in the CommonOCC folder within your site folder. I currently don't have v10 on my machine so I can't be specific about which file (but I suspect it will have "Worldpay" in its name )
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

Hi Goz,

Thanks for your response,

I have gone into the sites folder and accessed the CommonOCC folder and found the file 'OCCWorldPayScriptTemplate' and I've searched through the file, but I can't locate 'secure.wp3.rbsworldpay.com'.

Do you know If I am looking in the correct file?

The only other WorldPay file is the 'Act_OCCWorldPayTemplate'

Kind Regards
      Kev Challis
      Kev Challis
      www.procutvinyl.co.uk

Comment

It's hard-coded into ActinicCatalog.mdb, table OCCProvider, column ProviderURL. You may be able to tweak it with Access.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

We are back live again! Brilliant, thank you ever soo much Norman!

Opened the file in access and made the change as you stated, re-uploaded the website again and ran a test purchase and we're back!

Huge thanks!

Kind Regards
          Kev Challis
          Kev Challis
          www.procutvinyl.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X