Online orders not going to Payment gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online orders not going to Payment gateway

I hope somebody can help. I am running V10 and have been now for some time. Nearly a week ago a customer went to place an order online from my website ( www.bbbikeshop.co.uk ) and got to the confirm the order, it then did not take them to the payment gateway (sellerdeck payments) as it timed out, I then tried it myself and it did the same, and still does. If I do a customer present order through the program (New Order) there is no problem in it going to and through the payment gateway with the customer payment details, when I go to download the order in the program it only comes in the "pending payment service provider" folder not "pending" folder, the payment has been received OK as I have checked my Sellerdeck Payments account. I have checked the Network setup, run several tests and all come back as passed and also receive email conformation to confirm all OK. I contacted the Sellerdeck help tech crews on this matter and they are scratching their heads to, they did suggest to contact my website hosting company Namesco to check their end and they say everything is fine. Now this did happen a couple of years ago but after a few hours it resolved itself, has anybody had the same issue and if so how was it resolved? Many thanks.

There were some new PCI standards that the payment service providers had to introduce a year or so ago and that then got delayed but eventually implemented and I can't help wondering if this might be the problem.

This could be the result of the http/1.1 requirement which I seem to remember is only supported on Sellerdeck version V11 and upwards.

Sellerdeck support should be able to confirm is this is an issue or not.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X