Hire options, again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hire options, again!

Right, on our site flooringsales.co.uk, we have small a section of tools available to hire. Now I know this has been covered before, but that was a while ago and hopefully things have evolved since then so to speak!

1. Is it possible to have a product with attributes as follows:

- One set charge that will only apply once per order.

- An option for weekend hire at a fixed rate + the set charge.

- An option for an amount of days set by user which will multiply the amount of days by a separate extra day charge + the set charge

2. Is it possible to have a choice for the date to start the hire, and will that show up in the order comments once processed?

Advice would be much appreciated!
    Flooring Sales Ltd
    Flooring Sales Ltd - Wood and Laminate Flooring Company
    Hadlow Flooring
    Herga Flooring

Okay, scrap the first bit of that, I've found a workaround for it!

What I do still need is a calendar on the product or a date drop-down for the customer to inform us when they want the machine!
    Flooring Sales Ltd
    Hadlow Flooring
    Herga Flooring

Comment

Products have a "Prompts" tab with a "Date Info Question:", filling that in will produce a date drop-down and you can also set a date range. For a calendar there was an old topic regarding a date picker or you could integrate Dynamic drive's Popup calendar.
      Peblaco

Comment

Thats exactly the sort of project Norman does for his customers, I suggest you give him a ring or email
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
          Products have a "Prompts" tab with a "Date Info Question:", filling that in will produce a date drop-down and you can also set a date range. For a calendar there was an old topic regarding a date picker or you could integrate Dynamic drive's Popup calendar.
          Well that was easy enough..!! Cheers!
          Flooring Sales Ltd
          Hadlow Flooring
          Herga Flooring

Comment

Working...
          X