Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem reinstalling Actinic

Hi

My old laptop died the other week. It was running a V10 business plus and it was the 'slave' laptop. I've downloaded V10 on to my new laptop and tried to install it but I'm having problems getting the sync server to work. It doesn't show up up in the 'services' at all.

And trying a fresh install resulted in a load of error messages about not being able to access the server.

Any suggestions as to what I could do would be most welcome..

Originally posted by MariaV View Post
    Hi

My old laptop died the other week. It was running a V10 business plus and it was the 'slave' laptop. I've downloaded V10 on to my new laptop and tried to install it but I'm having problems getting the sync server to work. It doesn't show up up in the 'services' at all.

And trying a fresh install resulted in a load of error messages about not being able to access the server.

Any suggestions as to what I could do would be most welcome..
    If you use a master password you can place actinic in the directory of your choice

If you use a slave password you are asked to show the computer where the main site is located

Are you using the righ password as supplied by sellerdeck there should be one for the master and one for each slave unit
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
    X