Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Java Problem

Hi

I have recently upgraded from v9 to v10 and all is well except for one small item.

Fed up with inapropriate entries into the special delivery instructions box, I have added a pop up prompt which explains what would be suitable entries.

I have tansferred the code into checkout1 and the pop up opens up fine. Problem is, when the window is closed either with the top right cross, or my "close box" input button. The window remains open with "false" returned.

I am using;

<td width="20%"><a href="javascript:ShowPopUp('Shippingnotes.html','950','660')">Click here for details</a></td>

To open the window and;

<td width="100%" align="center" valign="center"><form><input type="button" align="center" VALUE="CLOSE WINDOW" ONCLICK="javascript:window.close();"></FORM></td>

in the poped up page to close it.

I have also tried the self.close command to no avail.

All worked fine with v9.
    Graham

www.Briggsbits.co.uk
    The online store for Briggs and Stratton spare parts

Cracked it

Managed to sort it thanks.

I see the showpopup script has changed slightly in actiniccore.js from that in v9.

Have amended the html calling for the pop-up to;

<td width="20%"><a href="Shippingnotes.html" target="ActPopup" onclick="return ShowPopUp('Shippingnotes.html','950','660');">
    Click here for details</a></td>

Seems to have done the trick.

Hopefully no more "Ring me when delivering, I only work 15 minutes away" type entries.

The postie will be pleased.
    Graham

www.Briggsbits.co.uk
    The online store for Briggs and Stratton spare parts

Comment

Working...
    X