Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Opening Actinic

Hello Everyone,

I have had a look through the other forum posts and the KB article, but Im getting the following error when opening my site in actinic

Actinic failed to open the database DSN=ActinicCatalog10.
    The database may be corrupt or the version may be newer than expected.
    This prevents Actinic working.

The error was:

The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time.
    Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

Please refer to the troubleshooting section in the MU Installation and User guide for possible solutions.

I also cant open it in office to repair it as advised in the KB. Any ideas why this happened and how to solve it? Ive opened a support case but I have outstanding orders!

Thanks

Keith

Did you try rebooting the pc?

Comment

Hello Duncan,

yes I tried that, I think Ill just have to wait for support to get back to me!

Thanks for your help

Keith

Comment

We usually find that opening the .mdb in Access and running repair and compact database fixes all sorts of horrors.

Of course, you need to have Access ....
        Kind Regards
        Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Hi Sean,

yes I tried that too, but it also gives me a similar error and wont open! Support now have my database so hopefully they can repair it! Did a back up recently but not quite as recent as I would like!

Thanks

Keith

Comment

Have you tried this
            http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=52806

Comment

Hello Pete,

yes unfortunately none of those steps, or the steps in the KB worked for me. Im just gonna have to wait for support to get back to me, or revert back to a previous snapshot

Thanks anyway!

Keith

Comment

Working...
              X