Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product References

HI

Further to the following knowledge base article .....I wondered if anyone could answer me a few questions (I am just implementing this to enable me to obtain stock codes picked up from hidden products for choices) ?

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=45553

1) Could anybody confirm where Actinic extracts its price from for the choice....is it from the hidden product or from the prices entered onto the permutaions for the choices ?

2) When we have price updates will I have to update the Hidden Product and the Choices ?

3) As we use 'One Stop Order Processing' will the product references carry through to be shown as the stock code in the One Stop Software ?

4) Finally! ....has a less time consuming and simpler way been addressed at all in the latest Actinic version ? (we are using version 10 at the moment, so it's probably getting a bit old now!)

Many thanks for any help.

Thought I would post a reply to myself as I have solved most of the questions, which may be helpful to someone else.

1) Could anybody confirm where Actinic extracts its price from for the choice....is it from the hidden product or from the prices entered onto the permutaions for the choices ? - ANSWER : - I have set this with the hidden products at zero price, it is also set at zero on the general tab on the actual product...finally the actual price to be charged is entered on the permutations of the choices ........This seems to be working, but if anyone thinks I will have an issue with other areas when doing it this way your thoughts would be appreciated.

2) When we have price updates will I have to update the Hidden Product and the Choices ? - ANSWER : - I suppose this is answered by the question above as it works with the prices entered onto the permutation only

3) As we use 'One Stop Order Processing' will the product references carry through to be shown as the stock code in the One Stop Software ? - ANSWER : this does work BUT only if the following is implemented ; http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=45554

4) Finally! ....has a less time consuming and simpler way been addressed at all in the latest Actinic version ? (we are using version 10 at the moment, so it's probably getting a bit old now!) - NOT GOT AN ANSWER FOR THIS !! - If anyone knows what the case is with this I would appreciate the info.

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
    X