Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restore Content Page Script/HTML

Ok, I've made a mess!

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to restore the layout code for the content page.

I was going to add the 'Capitalising Customer Input' from the AUG but inadvertantly selected the wrong page - content page and added a chunk of HTML, I dont know if I just added the text or if I deleted some text first.

I did a snapshot 1st but when I restore it the content page script still has my html inserted.

How do i restore to the original text please, I have found Window /Restore Design View layout but dared click in it in case something else drastically goes wrong and my boss finds out!

If you mean the Edit Content Page layout (there's no "Content Page" layout), then it's safe to revert it to factory settings. To do this, go to Design / Library / Layouts / Start Here Panel Pages. Right-click Edit Content Page and choose Revert To Factory Settings.

If you're unsure where you put the erroneous code, you can go to Design / Library / Layouts. Then right-click the top "Library" entry end choose Find, enter some unique text that you used, check Code and you can use Find Next Item to locate such layouts.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X