oreder shipped emails - too many going into peoples spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oreder shipped emails - too many going into peoples spam

I dont know if the amount of my 'order shipped' emails going to people s spam is increasing.. or if by coincidence a few more people are contacting me telling me they havent received them. Either way I think I need to try and improve the rate of in-box success. Does anyone have any tips or clues that might help improve the number and stop as many going into peoples spam boxes?

Cheers
    Arka Tribal Jewellery

Does anyone else have a problem with their 'order shipped' emails going to peoples spam boxes?

I get too many people contacting me asking why I havent sent an email confirmation when I have... its giving a rather bad impression of my company. Does anyone have this issue or any clues as to how I can stop my sellerdeck emails going into spam?
    Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

by the way this isnt hotmail.. but various providers.. (gmail most recent.)

and I'm not on 1&1. I have a virtual (mini) server with memset.
      Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Create yourself a gmail account or accounts with the free providers you are experiencing the problem with, then place orders on your site using those email addresses and see whether the emails arrive, if so do they go into Junk and if so, read the spam settings for each provider to try and ascertain why it went into junk.

Need to isolate if there is a problem with said third party email receipt systems before can identify any solutions would be the best route to start with.

Comment

Thanks I-CC lateral thinking. I'll give that a go and see what happens.
          Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

I set up a gmail account made an order and the email came straight through..
            So I'm no closer to working out why my emails often seem to go into spam...
            but also pleased to see that its not happening all the time!
            Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Hi Feemish, I too have this problem a lot of the time, particularly with Hotmail buit others too. It seems worse since the One and One security setting changes in January to make e:mails more secure.

Also Actinic seems to hang alot as well when now sending an e:mail from the web program and those e:mails tend to not be received now. Is there a fix for this aspect?

It's really annoying and I know this issue has come up time and time again but it really is at its peak at the moment.

One and One confirm that the problem is blacklisting and that the secure e:mail change should help, but it didnt.

Has any one changed to a secure server and resolved this?

I would really like to know.

Thanks in advance
              Jo

Comment

Working...
              X