invoices reverting to printing on 2 pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

invoices reverting to printing on 2 pages

I had Duncan edit our Invoices.rpt file a couple of years ago so that all the invoice details would fit on a single page.

Recently all pages have reverted back to printing on 2 pages. I had tech support make some changes to our sites a while back and am wondering if the default report has been reinstated.

Searching for .RPT files within the site folder found nothing... so no idea at what is generating the reports TBH.

I've found what I think is Duncan's amended file and dropped it into the top level of the site folder but pages are still printing on to 2 pages.

Any ideas...?

Hi Maria,

The report files can be found under program files / actinic vxx.

What version of windows are you using?
    Have you upgraded since the modified report was made?

Comment

Hi Duncan

We figured it out late yesterday. We were adding the file to the wrong folder

All sorted now.

Comment

The report files are overwritten whenever you install a minor Actinic / Sellerdeck upgrade, so you need to reinstate them whenever you upgrade.

If you upgrade your major Actinic / Sellerdeck version (eg v10 to v2013) then you need to have your report changes done again on the report in your new version.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X