Sections, but no products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sections, but no products

I took a look at the KB, but couldn't find anything specific to this...

I am importing a CSV file, 89 products.
    It is creating the product sections without any error notices, however it is not creating the products for the sections!

Any suggestions or can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    Sam

If it's not reporting any errors maybe the products are going inside another section rather than the ones you want..

Post the first few 40 or 50 lines of your csv file and maybe we can see what the problem is.

Comment

should I attach it as a txt file?

Comment

I have uploaded a zipped rar file, containing the .csv file
        Attached Files

Comment

here's an oddity!

I have just tried loading the csv file into a different site that I manage and it imported everything perfectly, without fail.

For the purpose of the exercise I just copied the same image from the other site into every image requirement. that is the only change I made to the file, could there be an image issue with the other site, as this hasn't happened before!

All of the images are present in the other site file, as required. shouldn't it throw up an error of some form?

Thanks

Comment

I normally use hierarchical imports. With those if you try importing without the image being in the path specified it will error. Check the images all exist in their respective paths.

Comment

to be honest I have used flat file import for years, it was how I was taught in the beginning!
              I'll take a look as the hierarchical import later.

Comment

Working...
              X