Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem importing data from V10 into latest version of Link. Data not saving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem importing data from V10 into latest version of Link. Data not saving.

As title...

Still using V10.

I can import the product reference translation table and I can see it populated in LINK. So I can see all the product codes appear ok, then when I click ok and then go back into Link the product reference tab is now empty. (GRRRRR.... )

Any help mucho appreciated... thanks.

EDIT: also... if I just manually add a dummy code into the product reference translation table this won't save either.

Hi Maria

Sorry for the issue being faced by you. Is this Link version 2.7.8 ? I have quickly tried setting up Product Reference Translation in the SellerDeck to Sage link, however whether I create manually or import an existing table, closing and reopening link still retains the table and its values correctly.
    Suggest contacting the support team so someone can advise you further on this.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by Krithika View Post
      Hi Maria

Sorry for the issue being faced by you. Is this Link version 2.7.8 ? I have quickly tried setting up Product Reference Translation in the SellerDeck to Sage link, however whether I create manually or import an existing table, closing and reopening link still retains the table and its values correctly.
      Suggest contacting the support team so someone can advise you further on this.

Regards
      Thanks.

Spoke with support this morning and they've fixed it for us...but they weren't 100% sure where we had gone wrong. I'm guessing it was a path that was incorrect. Anyways, all good and thanks for your input.

Comment

Working...
      X