Upload problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload problems

Am using SellerDeck v10.0.3 (Business Plus) and am suddenly having problems uploading my site. 24 hours ago it was fine and the only thing that has changed was a Windows update which was apparently to install IE 11.
    The 'Publish to web' dialog loads and begins doing its counting. Then a message box appears entitled Business Plus, with a yellow warning triangle and !. The message is an FTP type message, often but not always '250 DELE command successful 200 Type set to I'. Other times it is a 550 ...... file or directory does not exist'.
    The upload dialog continues counting in the background until it gets to 'Checking discount setup file' at which point it stalls. Whenever I dismiss the dialog in the foreground, I get an error message 'An error occurred writing the "acatalog" on the website ....' 'Retry' does not work.
    I've tried refreshing the website - same problem.
    I've restarted Actinic - no better
    I've restarted the computer - no better
    Network setup in Actinic looks OK, has not changed and network setup test completes successfully.
    I can manually upload files to the server via FTP (same username and password) and can't see anything obviously wrong with the server.
    Users have not reported any problems downloading orders.
    I've lots of new items to add. Help!

IE11 is the culprit. See http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...571#post341571 and follow the instructions regarding uninstalling IE11.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Problem solved. Thanks so much, Norman

Comment

Working...
      X