Actinic will not upload correctly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic will not upload correctly?

I am doing what I have been doing for months. Uploading small changes to the shop. Today, following some minor additions to the products some image files did not upload and a page that was there before now generates an error "Page Cannot Be Found!". I have tried a purge and refresh but got further errors, in particular, "Error when attempting to change to directory ./". It also appeared in the log file that the wrong files were trying to upload.

I have tried using Restore Database. I lost today's work but when I did the upload it went smoothly and quickly. However, nothing changed on the website iteself, as if I hadn't actually done any upload at all. I am a bit lost as to what to do next. If anyone has had similar experiences or can suggest anything I would be grateful to hear from you.

Not a great time for the shop to get corrupted!

This could well be the IE 11 problem. It's causing all kinds of problems and I'm amazed sellerdeck haven't bothered putting a notice on the top of each of the threads highlighting the problem.

Proactive they sure aren't.

http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...9UIKP5,74E7G,1

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Yes Mike. It was exactly that. Many thanks to you and to Norman from a topic with an almost identical problem. Now solved.

Cheers

Comment

SD really should have a bloody big notice at the top of every relevant forum regarding this. And on their main site.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X