Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Suggestion for V11

Hi,

I think i'm correct in saying that a lot of companies use Actinic E-Commerce for Business2Business sites.

So my small suggestion is to have a COMPANY column on the back-end order screen. At the moment we have to remember which contact works with a particular company rather that just looking up the Company name.

Thoughts ?

Eck247

This is probably too late now for the intial v11 release and perhaps needs to go on the wishlist.

I do agree however with what you're saying - it would be very useful to have the Company as a selectable column header in the order list.

Comment

Hello Alexander

Thank you for the suggestion. I have added it to our wish list for consideration for future product releases.

Regards
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

If there's a wish list starting .. I'm loving the idea of folks being able to log in and see previous orders etc., .. this is a great usability step forward I reckon .. might it then be possible for those users to maybe pull up a previous order and click 'reorder' somehow that prefills a new order with their info and the basket content with the same again (which they can then amend or add to)

.. plus, the ability for them to access previous orders and download/print their invoice would be massively useful too I reckon ..

just my tuppence worth .. loving v11 so far ..

Comment

I would like to be able to send a link to a customer that would allow them to reorder, so it would log them in and place the order and put them at the checkout ready to confirm addresses etc and pay.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Anyone know if this has been implemented in Sellerdeck 2013 ?

Or have i missed V12 aswell

Comment

Hello Alexander

Re a reorder option, this is still on our wishlist at the moment. This is being discussed in a separate thread here

Regards
              Krithika Chandrasekar
              SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Im not asking for a re-order option !!!

Comment

HI krithika,

He wanted extra column in the order list with the company contact name, I wanted a reorder button (and a click, login buy button .. and a kitten :-)).

Cheers,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                  X