SPP page is Blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPP page is Blank

just messing with SPP pages and when i preview they are just blank (within actinic), even online im just getting my 404 page (this is customised so looks like a normal page on my site)

this is just one product, it already has an SPP which i setup manually a long time ago with its own section but your see the problem if you click the product description http://www.cabp.co.uk/acatalog/test/...k_Silicon.html

Any ideas
    Darren

Have you ticked the box on the product page tab under the product details to create the single page, plus on the links page ?

Nigel
    Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

yes they are ticked, product page tick with html and clicking product name displays page
      Attached Files

Comment

Is this on the Single Page Preview?

I'm also finding that ancillary pages like Extended Info pages and Product Page pages aren't always being generated if you just use the single page preview on the Section.

I'm having to do a full site preview to see these ancillary pages.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

this is the preview window and online these pages are not being seen.

I will try a full site preview tomorrow and see what happens

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

i have found it

seems to be a problem with the import process. I had to go into the layout selectors and set it up.

to help anyone else

go to design | library
            then open the layouts tab and scroll down to web page outer layouts. Find the product page layout selector and open it, in the bottom values box select the theme your using for the top level value. leave the initial value as use parent.

close and check the SPP's again

hope this helps someone
            Darren

Comment

Working...
            X