Buy x and get y free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy x and get y free

I have a list of about 200 promotions that I use for my sales, I want my customers to be able to order online but I have had problems with some of the promotions. I would generally give certain products e.g. "y" free with different promotions. Lets say "y" is a case of Coke Cans. I have 30 promotions out of 200 that give coke cans away as FREE Stock but what I have found is that Actinic only lets me use the product once and then removes it from the list.

Promo1: Buy 5 cases of x get 1 case of y free - OK
    Promo2: Buy 3 cases of x,y get 1 case of y free - cannot do as y is no longer available.

It might take a bit of tweeking with code to allow me to do this but I dont know where to begin. Help would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Products can only be a member of one product group at once.

Comment

Thanks Duncan for coming back so quick. Is this written in stone for any particular reason or do you think there might be a way to get around it.? As you can see it would effect my ability to do deals the way i currently do.

Comment

If you don't stock control, you can create 2 unlinked identical products and put one in each group.

Comment

Working...
        X