V11 checkout page 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V11 checkout page 2

After upgrading a v7 to v11, I am stuck trying to fix payment method which is a little mashed as per the attached screen shot can any one help as I have already tried to reset the layout (I think) but not sure if that is the problem or whether the variables I can see as in fact from v7???
    Attached Files

Ive encountered the same issue as you describe and show in your screenshot going from v7 to v10, so hopefully this might work for you.

The solution that has worked previously for me is to copy the default perl script files from the Program files | Actinic v11 | Original folder and drop them into your site1 (or if named differently, the appropriate) folder and then update the website.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi I-CC, I have followed you advise i.e copied all .pl files from:
      C:\Program Files\Actinic v11\Original
      and pasted them to :
      C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Actinic v11\Sites\Site1
      then uploaded & refreshed browser & clear cache & cookies to be sure but no joy!

Comment

Issue a Web | Refresh website to force Actinic to upload the scripts.

If that fails, then go into the Help | Troubleshooter and select the Purge & Refresh option.

Comment

Tried "Web | Refresh website to force Actinic to upload the scripts." which has not resolved the issue, so I am onto "Purge & Refresh option" but that takes around 3 plus hours so, I be back soon...
          If this this does not kill me before then. Appreciate your assistance.

Comment

After an exhaustive 4.5 hour "Purge & Refresh option" I am said to report that this has still not resolved to issue.
            Do you have any ideas?

Comment

From memory the best root for upgrades in to V8 first, as this is when all the major changes happened to the old layout system

Then upgrade to the new release.

V7 to V11 is a jump to far for anyone IMHO

Comment

Thanks Darren, But I don't have v8? I hope Actinic can help?

Comment

If the pl files are the defaults as per the original folder and you are still getting this issue, then the layout has not been reverted to the original IMHO.

I would work through a process of layouts and Revert to Factory Settings for the following layouts:

Web Page Inner Layout | Order 02 Bulk Area
                  Checkout Area | Payment Phase

Comment

Originally posted by I-CC View Post
                    If the pl files are the defaults as per the original folder and you are still getting this issue, then the layout has not been reverted to the original IMHO.

I would work through a process of layouts and Revert to Factory Settings for the following layouts:

Web Page Inner Layout | Order 02 Bulk Area
                    Checkout Area | Payment Phase
                    Hi, Would these be only only two as I have reverted the layouts for these and will be upload now.

Comment

The Payment Phase is the layout is the important one with the Bulk being secondary to it, but try those 2 first and see what occurs.

Comment

Again sorry to say that this has not worked even after resetting these layouts???

Can anyone from Actinic help with this issue? I must say that I am very grateful for the assistance from I-CC.

Comment

Very strange.

Can you copy the code you have in your payment phase layout into a txt file and post here so can compare.

Comment

Hi, Attached is a copy of my payment phase layout as per the design library, as requested.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X