Capitalising Customer Input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capitalising Customer Input

I've been going through the steps described on page 97 of v11's Advanced Users Guide regarding Automatically Capitalising Customer Input.

I can get it working in v9 but not in v11.

Has anyone elase tried this yet? I wan't to make sure it's not me doing something stupid (although I have had three attempts!).

Many thanks.

Hi,

I did have it working at some point in V10, not tried it so far in V11.

You may be interested in this http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=51438
    Steve Jordan
    -----------------------------
    Error 404 - Page not found

Sellerdeck V11.03 - Business - Actinic Payments -
    Sage Accounts 50 V16 2012 Sellerdeck Link

Acacia Masonic Regalia Masonic Regalia Masonic Forum

Comment

There are threads on here that tell you how to do this online, you can also do it offline with Mole End automation products.

Many thanks,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I've just found this thread which seems to work:
        http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45487

Comment

Hi Waggers,

1) The original discussion is here, it starts with a simple request and develops!

2) It's better if the line

Code:
          ['Macclesfield','USA'];
          reads:

Code:
          ['Macclesfield','USA','UAE','Macduff','Macharioch','Machen','Machrie','Machriranish','Machrins','Machynlleth','Machynys','Mackworth','Macmerry','IOW','IOM','Mace','Macey','Mackie','Macartney','Macer','Machaelides','Machell','Machen','Machin','Machola','Machray','Mack','Mackey','Mackiewicz','Mackin','Mackley','Macklin','Mackness','Mackney','Mackrell','Maclure','Macri','Macon','Macedonia'];
          this stops you receiving orders from 'MaCon' (Usa) and the like.

3) V10 doesn't work in Firefox or Chrome (though V9 does).
          Paul
          Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Re Item 3 in last post, issue solved....

Use 'onchange' instead of 'onblur'.
            Paul
            Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Working...
            X