V11 Coding Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V11 Coding Errors

Is there away that I can suppress / hide the coding errors during upload (for the time being) as the dialogue box, I beleive stops the upload until answered yes/no?
    (I promise I or my designer will fix the errors eventually but I am just concentrating on testing functionality at the moment!!)

You may be able to stop some of them by using the command line to upload. Search for Command Line in the Help and look at the /u switch.

Comment

Thanks Duncan, That's quite handy I will try right now!

Comment

Duncan, Can you confirm, once I have run the command:

"C:\Program Files\Actinic v11\Catalog.exe" /u /x

is there anyway of cancelling the upload, I ask because every time I cancel it seams to restart the upload?

Comment

You shouldn't need the /x switch unless you also want top export the catalog.
          If you have more than one site then you will also have ro specify which site.

I don't know why it should restart though - are you just running it from a command window (cmd) or from the Start Search/Run little window?

Comment

thanks for the headsup, I am running it from the start/run. Anyway I have had to crtl-alt-delete to stop Actinic on this occasion

Comment

Working...
            X