Passive error after publishing - 'Customer Accounts Without Buyers'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passive error after publishing - 'Customer Accounts Without Buyers'

I have been getting this message each time I publish to web, and I'm not sure why I am getting it.

C:\Users\MrsBee\Documents\Actinic v11\Sites\Crazy Contact Lenses\fullaccount.fil,No records were uploaded for the following customer accounts for the reasons stated. Customer accounts without buyers: (and then it lists email addresses from various orders.)

I have checked each of the email addresses provided in the error, but none of those customers have an account. So why would Actinic be concerned that their account (which doesn't exist) does not have a buyer?

Hi Laura

I suggest contacting Actinic support, if not done so already, so someone can have a look at your site database which would help resolve the issue.
    You can phone in (if you have a cover contract with us) or use email support.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Will do Krithika, thanks

Comment

What was the issue MrsBee?

As we are having the exact same issue with one of our V11 shops...

Comment

Ahhh - Not quite the same issue.

The customer is setting up an account, and the account is there in Customer Accounts.

But nothing is filled in for the Buyers Tab

Comment

We've had this for some time and it was escalated to 2nd line support.

I'm told it's a known bug and it usually coincides when Actinic crashes when downloading orders. Last I heard (a couple of weeks ago) it should be fixed in 11.01.

I’ve only upgraded to 11.01 this afternoon so it’s a bit early to tell if it’s fixed.

Comment

Just as a follow up...

After upgrading to 11.01 all seems well. I haven't seen a single instance of accounts without buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by Waggers View Post
                Just as a follow up...

After upgrading to 11.01 all seems well. I haven't seen a single instance of accounts without buyers.
                Ahhh - OK, will get upgraded and see if that helps.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by grant View Post
                  What was the issue MrsBee?
                  Sorry, I didn't come back to this thread until today. As Waggers has said, upgrading to v.11.0.1 has fixed the issue and so that's good. After upgrading, I did keep getting the message box after publishing, however all of the email addresses provided in the error were left over from before I upgraded/installed the fix, and so after going into the Customer Accounts list and sorting those old ones out, I have not seen the message box since. Thanks Actinic

Comment

Working...
                  X