Search result prices show no VAT in V11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search result prices show no VAT in V11

We have just upgraded our V10 site www.formyoffice.co.uk. It would appear that search result prices are now showing without VAT.

The "Use tax inclusive price for online search" box is set to true. We have tried setting it to false and then back again but no joy.

Checking one of the sites on the V11 showcase list, it would appear that they are also suffering the same issue.
    Jonathan

It is working on our site - I do remember having to select the option.

Settings / Site Options / General - after noticing the same myself and then reading it on here somewhere.

Realise my answer is of no use !
    www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. I have raised an issue for the same.

Regards
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Now looks fixed Jonathan - what did you do?

Comment

We are still experiencing the problem, It is still to be fixed
          Jonathan

Comment

I am convinced when I searched two products on you site last night they showed "correctly" - hence my post, but just did it again and as you say, it is not as you want it....sorry..

Comment

Thats wierd, because I am sure that I found it was working after we upgraded. Now it not working.
              Jonathan

Comment

Sorry, this is a known issue that was fixed in an earlier release and somehow reintroduced in v11. Or at least the same symptom was reintroduced, I'm not certain if the cause is the same.

It will be fixed in the second planned maintenance release of v11, which is due in Q1 of 2012.
                Bruce Townsend
                Ecommerce Product Manager
                Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
                X