Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customising the Account Details Page

Hi All,

In the Address section of our Checkout, we have a drop down for the Country - and then depending on what Country is chosen, the relevant Drop down for the County.

This works great - and if the customer chooses to make an account, then these details are used for the Customer Account Address Details.

Now - Once a customer is logged in - and they go to the My account page - they are able to edit their Address details. But, while the Country field is a drop down - the County section is a Text input box....

I have had a look at the "My Account Page" in Design Tab - but the variables involved in this layout are very different to those on the checkout page. So I dont really want to start just copying the bits I want from the checkout page...

Is there a snazzy way of getting these 2 pages to marry up, showing the same address inputs on the My Account page as on the Checkout page?

Cheers

Grant

On A similar note - looking at sorting out the Login and Logout links etc.

I currently have the following.....

PHP Code:
    <ul>
    <
    Actinic:NOTINB2B>
    <
    li><a href="<actinic:variable name="LoginPageURL" />"><actinic:variable name="LoginText" /></a></li>
    <
    li><a href="<actinic:variable name="RecentOrdersLinkText" />"><actinic:variable name="RecentOrdersText" /></a></li>
    </
    <
    Actinic:ONLYINB2B>
    <
    li><actinic:variable name="LogoutSimple" /></li>
    <
    li><actinic:variable name="MyAccount" /></li>
    <
    li class="nowserving">Logged in as <actinic:variable name="MyAccountContactName" /></li>
    </
    </
    ul
    So the Logged in as <li> should only be showing for those logged in.

But I am seeing "Logged in as NETQUOTEVAR:MYACCOUNTCONTACTNAME " on the page for those not logged in???

Why is it not hiding this for those not logged in?

Comment

I fixed this by using a variety of hiding content based on logged in or not...

PHP Code:
      <ul>
      <
      <
      li><a href="<actinic:variable name="LoginPageURL" />"><actinic:variable name="LoginText" /></a></li>
      <
      li><a href="<actinic:variable name="RecentOrdersLinkText" />"><actinic:variable name="RecentOrdersText" /></a></li>
      </
      <
      <
      li><actinic:variable name="LogoutSimple" /></li>
      <
      li><actinic:variable name="MyAccount" /></li>
      </
      </
      ul>

<
      Actinic:NOTINB2B><!--</Actinic:NOTINB2B>
      <
      ul><li>Logged in as <actinic:variable name="MyAccountContactName" /></li></ul>
      <
      Actinic:NOTINB2B>--></Actinic:NOTINB2B
      Odd

Still after sorting out the My Account page though......

Comment

Working...
      X