X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countries database

Hello all

This will be a good one for you .....as my head is about to explode

I have the latest version of V10 and V11 and had deleted all countries in V10 apart from the UK about a year ago, however, I am now wanting to add all the EU and all other countries for international deliveries that I found in the V11 version locations list, question is can I, or is it possible to transfer this list from V11 to V10

My effort of doing this has been 6 hrs of headache and I'm now losing the will...

I realise I have to set up the shipping costs etc but it's the countries list I seriously don't want to manually re-type in because of all the country codes and all the @-##@ and so on

Thanks

There is a directory called original that has the standard tables in it, you might have more luck transferring the countries from there (v11 version) than from v10.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X