Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discounts not correct.

Hi,

I've just upgraded to V11, and find that there is a problem with discounting I have mostly 2 discounts per product, based on quantity. If a certain quantity is ordered, a discount of 30% is applied. If a higher quantity is ordered, the discount goes up to 50%. The first one works fine, no problem. But the second one just doesn't kick in. Orders can be placed for well over the trigger amount, Actinic allocates the first discount level only?
    www.tcmpro.org. Try it here http://www.tcmpro.org/cgi-bin/bb0000...s.htmlproducts.
    The discount % and trigger amounts are given on the product page.
    anybody any ideas? The trigger for the 50% discount is set at 79, so that 80 would trigger the full discount.

Ian

Your cgi-bin based URL won't work from here. Best post a normal .html link to the desired product. If your pages require a login, post a user / password combination.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

http://www.tcmpro.org/acatalog/Lotions.html
      User name: ian@crowsfeather.com
      Password: ephilant

Thanks
      Ian

Comment

I have been trying this for a wide variety of products, and it would seem that the last (Highest) discount level is never applied...

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by IanS View Post
          I have been trying this for a wide variety of products, and it would seem that the last (Highest) discount level is never applied...

Ian
          The order in which discounts are listed can prevent higher value discounts from being applied (my experience was with V10 but I suspect it is the same with V11). This may be the problem you are experiencing, so make sure the list in the discount window starts with the highest discount descending to lowest at the bottom of the list.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
          SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
          Custom Packages

Comment

ok, thanks, will give that a try

Comment

Well, wouldn't you know, it works! changing the order of the discounts did have another rather strange side-effect as well. Once done, a lot of the discount against products were either changed or just zapped, so I had to go in and check each product to either link it back to the right group or put it back in there. But all seems to be well for now anyway.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X