Borked checkout payment and T&C stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borked checkout payment and T&C stage

Anyone experienced or seen this on V11. Perfectly standard cart and checkout phase, nothing changed, tried various payment methods on the site, it always borks like this on the live site, never on the preview.

Also noticed on a standard site that the checkout pages are not showing properly in the preview, the page is somehow split into multiple areas, this appears accentuated on a custom theme further.

Losing the will to live with V11 the past few days. Long live v10!
    Attached Files

Lee,

I've seen that quite a bit since 10.0.4 but as of yet not in 11.
    Hopefully (if i remember right) its to do with the

Code:
    <!--
    <actinic:variable name="CheckoutArea" value="Payment Method Selection Area" />
    -->
    in the Order 01 Bulk Area Layout. Just try taking those out. I'm sure the site works with those lines removed. For some reason the comments dont seem to work.
    Ben Adcock
    Caged Fish Web Design

Comment

Ben, thank you, you were right. Standard Actinic fields in their own checkout seem to somehow inexplicably break their own checkout. Thanks a lot for replying, now I can sleep easy.

Yet again I spend literally hours trying to fix a problem, that is nothing more than a standard code issue. Time for me to go to bed before I say something I do not regret.

Thanks again Ben, really appreciate your reply.

Comment

Working...
      X