Unable to Preview Current Page for Checkout Pages and Other Page Types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Preview Current Page for Checkout Pages and Other Page Types

I thought I had read about this but can't find any reference.

In a default v11.0.1 installation I cannot get any checkout page (or in fact any page type other than Content Page) to show when trying to Web - Preview Current Page. Instead it always previews the homepage.

Any ideas please?

Its a bug, I've read it too, reported on the forum recently.

Comment

Cheers, you confirmed my thoughts - PITA mind.

Comment

I am starting to wonder if there is some deep seated general issue with the inbuilt preview as it is behaving very erractically in v11.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Jont/Lee - Do you see the same issue as me in a default store on v11.0.1?
          Also, what version of IE are you using? (I'm using W7 IE8)

Comment

I am unable to preview the cart pages on W7 IE9 and XP Pro IE8 under v11.0.0

Bikster

Comment

I wonder if Lee (or anyone for that matter) can preview pages other than Content. I don't remember having this problem in testing v11.0.0 on W7 IE8 or XP Pro with IE6.

Comment

On this W7 machine I can external preview the cart pages in V9 and v10

Bikster

Comment

Likewise, on W7 I can preview V7, 8, 9 and 10.

Comment

On my XP Pro under v11 I often lose the "Page Preview" tab at the bottom of the screen when not in split veiw mode in the content tree.

Summats up.

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post
                      On my XP Pro under v11 I often lose the "Page Preview" tab at the bottom of the screen when not in split veiw mode in the content tree.

Summats up.
                      That's easy to 'loose'. I just restored the window to split and then closed the preview pane - now I can't get the tab back regardless of what I do.

Comment

Preview seems "buggy" in V11 on all platforms XP, Vista, Windows7, and using different versions of IE (7,8,9).
                        1) Previewing anything other than a normal catalogue or brochure page in an external browser doesn't work at all.
                        2) The built in preview pane seems to detach itself from the rest of the Actinic window on all the machines I have used it with.
                        3) When previewing a page in an external browser the page selected is forgotten by Actinic and you get an almost random selection of a different page.
                        Nothing too major, but all very disconcerting. Especially as it seems quite random at times.
                        I don't get the feeling this is hardware or driver related, purely Actinic V11 not properly integrating with any versions of IE for the preview (Apart from problem #1, I can't see that being anything other than a bug in the software).
                        Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
                        www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Any idea how i can preview my Checkout Pages in Actiniv V11 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Rounding View Post
                            'loose'
                            Slack for you or misplaced for me it is still a fecker. Restarting Actinic works wonders though - maybe a big friendly "HELP!" button across the main bar can be pressed to restart and reset Actinic to a working position

Bikster

Comment

Hello

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

I thought I had read about this but can't find any reference.
                              That post is located here
                              I'll add the newer reports from this thread to the original bug report and inform the team as well.

Regards
                              Krithika Chandrasekar
                              SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                              X