Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Site - Asking for Username and Password

Maybe it's just me today...

I have just tried to register a new site in v11.0.1 and it asks me for a username and password before the OK button is highlighted to create the site. I'm sure this is the first time I have ever been asked this that I can remember. See attached image.

Is there something new that I've missed?

EDIT: I think Actinic thinks I'm using a trial version. Looks like I may have to clean up and re-install. Grrr.
    Attached Files

A complete un-install, clean up and re-install seems to have cured the 'trial version' issues. The preview problems still persist mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Rounding View Post
      Maybe it's just me today...

I have just tried to register a new site in v11.0.1 and it asks me for a username and password before the OK button is highlighted to create the site. I'm sure this is the first time I have ever been asked this that I can remember. See attached image.

Is there something new that I've missed?

EDIT: I think Actinic thinks I'm using a trial version. Looks like I may have to clean up and re-install. Grrr.
      I found a similar situation in V11 which turned out to be related to the previous site that was open. If the current site used a password then the new site also had to use a password, but if I switched to a site without a password first then tried to create the new site didn't need one either. Not sure if this is the case for you.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
      SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
      Custom Packages

Comment

I'm getting some weird things happen at times too Duncan, its not you lol. I imported a site and after this an existing site switched to test mode and anothere switched to trial hosting. I've never used either of these features in 7 years, so wasn't me for sure.

Comment

Working...
        X