Order Shipped When Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Shipped When Not

I have just ugraded to V11, and am making use of the customer registration facility and the ability for them to view their order progress on the website. However, as we are exporting all orders into Sage and processing them on there, Actinic marks them as Shipped as soon as the order is downloaded. This means that the customer can view the progress soon after placing an order and see that it has been shipped when it hasn't been. I know that I will be getting a lot of customer complaints, expecting delivery the day after shipping.

I have read other posts on this, but there does not seem to be a solution. I would have to be on Actinic 24/7 to changed Shipped to Payment Received for each order placed as it downloads and uploading this change, a continuous job, but I like to go to bed at night.

Has anybody come up with any way of handling this?

Thanks.

Sarah

Solved, I Think

I think that I may have answered my question. In Settings: Business Settings: Online Order Tracking i have changed the website description for Order Shipped to Order in Process, and have added a new line with the website description Order Shipped. This seems to be working OK.

Sarah

Comment

Why are you saucy sal if name is sarah?

Comment

SaucySal

Hi Lee. Sally is an old-fashioned nickname for Sarah. I can be saucy on occasion. GrumpySal may be more appropriate at the moment, as I am p****d with carriers and with customers who don't read.

Sarah

Comment

Come on Sal, you can't get norked at those problems, they're part of running an ecommerce site on a daily basis lol. They're like moaning that the grass is green.

Comment

Working...
          X