gift vouchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gift vouchers

how do i sell gift vouchers on my site so that customers can redeem them on my website

Set them up as products, when people buy one, email them a coupon code. You need the business version to use/provide coupon codes. If you don't have Business version, either upgrade or forget the idea.

Comment

gift vouchers

yes lea i do have the business version but i have been let down with the person that did my website for me so i am having to learn

Comment

Have a read of the starter guide on how to add products and then i'd recommend the inbuilt help for reading up on coupon codes and discount codes. It's very helpful. There is also an example setup in actinic so you can take a look at that to see how it works. The inbuilt help is very good though, has pictures too. Single use coupons/vouchers are a new feature of v11 and what you will need to use for gift vouchers.

Comment

yes putting new products on i am ok with but i didnt know how to create a coupon code

Comment

That's perfectly normal Janet, none of us know until we take a look and have a read up on the feature, it certainly confused me for a while. Once you've read the help file you will be fine, feels a bit daunting to start with, but after half hour or so of reading you will be fine.

Comment

i seemed to be getting a lot of stick on here because i dont know computer talk but i got a lot of help from one guy on here today

Comment

You don't need to know computer talk, i'd just recommend putting in a bit more information in your posts. Remember anyone that helps you has no idea about you, your business or your site, you need to help fill those gaps, they're working blind. Computer talk is for geeks, detailed plain English will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                X