cart details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cart details

Hi, I'm quite sure I have omitted a variable on my product pages although I'm sure I haven't changed anything but just in case I thought I would ask here.

When I purchase a product it takes me to the cart and shows in the cart details box (top right of every page), the quantity of items and the amount in total I have just clicked on to buy.
    However when the page bounces back not only does it not go to the last product bought page but it also doesn't show the quantity nor amount in the cart details box, top right of page, it remains empty.
    I realise its not bringing over some variable to show the cart details but I'm not which, could anyone help?

Also just a thought but if I am logged in then I can see the cart details on all pages

Thanks
    Keith

Cheers Keith

This typically happens when you visit your site without using www. but Actinic is setup to use www.

The reason is that with normal privacy settings the cookie isn't visible between sub-domains, hence the cart contents cookie can't be seen.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Mike, that was it, I'll make sure there is only the www working!

Cheers Keith

Comment

Working...
      X