Actinic Error/Warning suppression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Error/Warning suppression

A page named 'C:\ProgramData\Actinic v11\My Site\SiteHTML\apagename.html' has already been generated for the extended info page '22399'. The same page name is used for the extended info page '22408' and therefore the previously created page will be overwritten.

Do you wish to continue the upload?
    Please tell me there is a way of suppressing this warning?

Currently developing a site and I need to upload to a test server, but everytime I try to update I have to sit there a click what seems like a million 'Yes' buttons.

There is no option in the pop-up gui to ignore or bypass the warning, which I would of thought is bad programming procedure, plus I have tried using 'Warning Management' to surpress ALL warnings but it still persists.

I have over 3000 html pages to upload...

It is not possible to suppress that message unfortunately.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You can suppress some error mesages by using command line options - see Command Line in the Actinic Help.

Housekeeping - Warning Management also has some settings that may help.

Comment

Thanks!

The command line option looked interesting although there are options to surpress some errors/warnings, unfortunately not this one...

Also I did uncheck ALL error/warning reports in Housekeeping - Warning Management.

Comment

In that case it looks like the only way to overcome this is to deal with the problem and rename all your extended info pages.

Export / rename / Import should do the trick... (but do a snapshot first!)

unless the catalog is huge and you're running an older version of Excel...
          Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
          SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
          Based in rural Northants

Comment

Working...
          X