Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vertical Alignment of Search Submit Button

Hi,

I'm in the process of upgrading from a V8 site to a V11 site and apart from all of the other upgrade issues I feel like I'm banging my head off a brick wall with this one! I'm sure it's simple but I can't fathom it at all.

Whatever I try I can't seem to vertically align the "Go" submit button compared to the search field and advanced search text link. I'm using a small image for the button.

My standard quick search bar layout contains the following code...

Code:
    <form name="simplesearch" method="get" action="<actinic:variable name="OnlineScriptURL" value="Search Script URL" />">

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsHostMode%22%20%2f%3e">

<!-- Hidden field when in trial mode -->
    <input type="hidden" name="SHOP" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="HiddenFields"/>" /></actinic:block>

<input type="hidden" name="page" value="search" /> <input type="text" name="SS" size="20" class="actxxsmall" value="Quick Search" onfocus="this.value='';" valign="middle" /> <input type="image" value="ACTION" name="search" src="go-button.gif" alt="<actinic:variable name="QuickSearchButtonText" />" valign="middle" /> <input type="hidden" name="PR" value="-1" /> <input type="hidden" name="TB" value="A" /> <a href="search.html">Advanced Search</a>
    </form>
    Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
    Dave
Working...
X