Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dreamweaver extension

Hi

We used actinic 8 fine with the dreamweaver extension (version CS4) but now I have installed actinic 11 and the dreamweaver links to the previous version of actinic 8 and won't do anything in actinic 11. The extension is there located in Actinic v11\Extensions\Dreamweaver\Actinic_Assistant.

When I try and click on it though I just get the message 'this version only works with dreamweaver 6 or higher?' But our version is CS4 and way past 6. Not sure if this is an actinic or dreamweaver problem?

Hello Susie

Could you confirm if you re-installed the Dreamweaver extension while or after upgrading to v11, or is it the same extension from v8?
    If the latter, please try uninstalling the existing Dreamweaver extension through Macromedia Extension manager and install the one in Actinic v11\Extensions\Dreamweaver\Actinic_Assistant \Actinic Assistant.mxp
    Hope this helps.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hello,
      I had to reinstall the extension manager and it works fine now. It has a drop down menu in DW to select either actinic 8 or actinic 11. Thanks for response

Comment

Working...
      X