Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i position a fragment in a custom design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i position a fragment in a custom design?

Hi

I need to position 2 fragments on a home page that just contain text....

so for example.....

<div style="float:left;">FIRST FRAGMENT</div>

<div style="float:right;">SECOND FRAGMENT</div>

How can i do this please can someone give me an answer?

Thank you

Add a text-only fragment to the page and embed your own html into the fragment using the !!< and >!! actinic markers. Actinic will process it as html then.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      Add a text-only fragment to the page and embed your own html into the fragment using the !!< and >!! actinic markers. Actinic will process it as html then.
      Thanks lee but i would like 2 fragments with no html in, I just needed to know if it would be possible to call each fragment in the template to place its position

Comment

What's your issue with html, it's what the web is made of? You can adjust the fragment column count on the brochure page, you will need to tweak the list layout so that the column count does not get used for every row though, unless that's what you want of course.

Whether you include the html or the layout does, html will be in play, so why not take the path of least resistance?

Comment

Originally posted by marky9378 View Post
          Thanks lee but i would like 2 fragments with no html in, I just needed to know if it would be possible to call each fragment in the template to place its position
          Is it that you want the content of the fragments to appear in other areas of the page, so out of order from where they reside in the list within the pages list of fragments?

So, normal fragments listed as normal in the middle, but for specific fragments the content appearing in say the left column or elsewhere?

Comment

Working...
          X