No announcement yet.

Hierarchial Import not functioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Paste the entire contents of the CODE block from my post #14 into Actinic via Design / Library / Layouts / Product Image / Standard Product Image, replacing everything that's there.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Ok, like being precise when asking questions, it obviously pays to be carefull when getting answers. Thanks, much appreciated. But this was really an issue I didn't even know existed, and is now solved.
      I still can't import the file, brought the whole thing down to 1 field, and irrespective of which 1 field I use, it will not import. Same error message...

Comment

ok, changed the code as suggested. If you have a look at www.orbodi.com now, it still shows only the 1 test product. next to the image on the first view it shows the product name, on the second view (click on the title to get there, it shows a black line?

Comment

The black line is simply 18 underscore characters "_" that you have introduced when copying the code from my post #14 (which is perfect).

Try doing it again and don't keep going after the end of the Code block and erroneously picking up bits of my signature.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

ok, thanks, much appreciated.

Comment

It would be easier to see the problem if you posted a copy of your import file.

Have you tried obvious things like renaming the file and importing the renamed version to triple check that it isn't open somewhere?

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Have you tried moving the file you are importing to another location such as My Documents.
                Also make sure the import file type is correct - from memory when you start the import you can select CSC or tab delimited.
                Unusual Silver Jewellery
                Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
                Crystal Healing Jewellery
                Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

Ok, Actinic support now told me that this is a bug in the system, happens sometimes with the combination of V11.01 and Windows7. I ended up downgrading to V11, and problem solved...

Comment

Working...
                  X