crashing during manual invoice entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crashing during manual invoice entry

Another problem we have is when we are entering an invoicve manually it crashes after 3 or 3 entrys and Actinic shuts down.

This time I have tried searching the forum before I asked this question but cant find anything that will give me a clue as to the cause and remedy.

cheers,

Graham

That sounds to me like a database problem. Compacting the database is always a good start, which is a bit ironic given the previous problem you were experiencing.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

1st thing I tried, then rebooted but still happening

Comment

unfortunately that's their answer for everything - they never think why are we corrupting the database...

Comment

This is a community. People offer their time for free. They're trying to help, yes? If you don't like it, leave.
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
            This is a community. People offer their time for free. They're trying to help, yes? If you don't like it, leave.
            hopefully that isnt aimed at me

I have ben having a lot of problems with Actinic recently and it allways seems to be at the weekend when their support help desk is closed (we pay for the Actinic cover) which is why I ask questions here and get the answers from the knowledgeable people here.

Anyway, hopefully someone will be able to help me - if not I will be back on the phone tomorrow.

Cheers,

Graham

Comment

Originally posted by thatscrafty View Post
              hopefully that isnt aimed at me
              no Graham, it wasn't aimed at you
              Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Hi

We had this problem, crashing after after a few entries usually after a hang. We put an extra 2 gb of memory into the computer and it seems to have sorted it.

Best

Nigel
                Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X