Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey box issue

Hope someone can help,

Have added greybox to one of our sites but i just cant for the life of me get it working properly, (well at all to be honest)

I have only added the REL tag to this page at the moment: http://www.chastheboat.co.uk/boathir...B-Cheetah.html

anyone got any ideas
    James Thompson

Operations Manager | Chas Newens Marine Co Ltd|
    The Boathouse | Embankment | Putney | London | SW15 1LB |
    T: 0208 788 4587 | F: 0208 780 2339 | E: hire@chastheboat.co.uk

Take a look and tell us what you think!

First problem I see is missing " in:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript>
    function afterpageload(){
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

If you are installing yourself because you think there are no ready built addons, then i'd suggest you consider contacting Norman at drillpine.biz instead, he has both greybox and fancybox addons prebuilt with instructions. Greybox is nowhere near as good as fancybox either IMO, so get a better, faster and slicker version at the same time.

Comment

I don't use the AJS based Greybox anymore. I stopped using it in 2009 and switched to jQuery based Slimbox2 and Fancybox variants. I've also used jQuery based Greybox Redux and FancyBox V1 when they make a better fit with what's required.

Reason: I couldn't find other uses for the AJS library and there are many other add-ons that can share the jQuery one.

If you want to go it alone, there's a great comparison chart of Lightbox clones on http://planetozh.com/projects/lightbox-clones/

Comment

Forgot to say. My Lightbox add-ons automatically create small icons for the big images (no jaggy browser scaling or large file sizes). Thus you only need to supply the big images which can save significant time.

Comment

Working...
          X