Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching

Hello

Is there anyway to make sure that fragments are including in the internal search engine of actinic?

Thank you

Bhu

Settings / Search Settings / Search Options / Indexing Options / Index Page Fragments.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you...

Comment

Mmmm did as suggested but the fragments still dont show in my online searches...

Weird!

Any ideas?

Best wishes

Bhu

Comment

Works fine here!

As you've not posted the URL of your site and a hint of what to search for, it's going to be hard for anyone to help you.

Comment

Hi Norman

Sorry about my lack of information.

My website is www.brilliantgems.co.uk

As you will see that on the left in store information there are freebies healing properties etc but none of that information appears in searches.

The first article in the freebies is on linghams or shiva lingams

This page never shows in the search only product pages show...

Sincerely

Bhu

Comment

Fragments on brochure pages will not be searched i don't think, only those in sections.

Comment

As Lee says, and as the tooltip on the Index Page Fragments setting confirms, only Fragments on Section pages are indexed.

Comment

So can I move these fragments to a section page?

Comment

Yes you can, why not try it? You can create sections that contain just fragments too.

Comment

The only sections I have are in the catalog section (the green cash wod!) and it wont let me cut paste them there or drag them there either. It jjust reverts to the brochure page...

Any ideas?

Cheers

Bhu

Comment

Drag and drop should work fine, always has for me, no good just plonking them there though, you need to put them in a section and build a proper page.

Comment

Hi All Well I managed to create some sections in the product section that would let me add fragments so far so good.

The problem Im having now is that the LINK section of the fragment keeps being grey out and not showing on the site!!! I choose a product that I want to link to and have the link option ticked with the image clickable and some text click here in the general part I have [LINK] but its not working! Ive never had this problem before. Any ideas?

Cheers

Bhu

Comment

Well I uploaded it and it seems to have fixed the bug...

Comment

Working...
                            X