Completing orders when using Actinic Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completing orders when using Actinic Link

I am using Actinic Link to transfer orders into Sage. I was told when i first started using it that we had to use the Complete Order function in Actnic first and then ReExport to Files to put it in Sage.

We've been doing that and had no problems, but today forgot to do the Complete Order bit and just did ReExport to Files. I can't see this has created any issues for us. So my question is - do we really need to Complete Order first? What actually does that do?

Thanks
    Jane
    Jane Thurnell-Read
    200 Plus Weight Loss Tips

500 Plus Health And Happiness Tips

To complete an order you need to have the invoice print status set to printed (which can be done by printing the invoice or marking it as printed) or exported, the order should be fully paid for and the items should all be shipped.

Given that your order ended up in the state you wanted it to be in I think you would be ok without it.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks Jan
      Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

Just a follow-up on this in case anyone else has the same query.

When I don't go through the Complete order process in Actinic, people don't get sent the automated email Your Order Has Been Shipped.
        Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

We just print data sheet and export

After downloading the order, we just print the data sheets and export the orders into Sage.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
          X