Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centering the site content issue

Hello All

I have a problem with displaying actinic content. On every single page the content is align to the left side of page what not looking good and I wont to increase margins from left side of every content page, I think this will help.

Any ideas how I can do it???

web link:
    http://shop.tip-top.co.uk/catalog/Ty...cessories.html

Depending if you know HTML / CSS, you could add some left padding to the central area, by adjusting the CSS style "bobcat-content" in the Actinic stylesheet at: Design menu > Library > Layouts > Theme Stylesheets > Styles for BobCat Theme. Be careful if you add padding to adjust the width (they add up) otherwise the whole block is likely to wrap underneath the sidebars. Also be sure to check other central area widths, such as those within your Settings menu > Site Options, and the cart and checkout layouts.

P.S I think you need to adjust the colours on your cart and checkout buttons as they are difficult to read. And your home link and menu don't work but maybe you are still working on that.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thank you will try it now. Yes I still have a lot to do on it, menu will be linked shortly.

Thank you again peblaco!

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
        Depending if you know HTML / CSS, you could add some left padding to the central area, by adjusting the CSS style "bobcat-content" in the Actinic stylesheet at: Design menu > Library > Layouts > Theme Stylesheets > Styles for BobCat Theme. Be careful if you add padding to adjust the width (they add up) otherwise the whole block is likely to wrap underneath the sidebars. Also be sure to check other central area widths, such as those within your Settings menu > Site Options, and the cart and checkout layouts.

P.S I think you need to adjust the colours on your cart and checkout buttons as they are difficult to read. And your home link and menu don't work but maybe you are still working on that.
        Any idea (code example) how to it please ? I now now basic html but I am little behind of css.

Comment

In that stylesheet find: #bobcat-content {float: left;width: 600px;}
          Change it to: #bobcat-content {float: left;width: 500px;padding-left:100px;}
          Peblaco

Comment

Massive thank you peblaco!

Comment

Working...
            X