Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to print invoices

Hi All

I'm having difficulty printing invoices but only out of one of our sites. We have 3 in total and the other two are printing fine. I have read some threads on other invoice problems but haven't seen this particular error. One thread suggested printing a paking list which it does fine and also trying to preview the invoice which it will not do!

I have compacted the database and this didn't help!

Any suggestions greatfully received as can't print an orders off this site atm!!

Many thanks
    Donna
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Hi Donna

Have just changed the subject of this thread to relate to the problem. Could you tell us what the error is, or post a screen grab of the same ?

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

HI
      Sorry only just seen this. Dean is looking into it for me.

I think we possibly have to re-install actinic as it works ok at you end. It is only one site that is not printing and the error messgae was the title of the thread which you have changed!

It this it said CAn't Open SQL server

Donna
      Donna

Comment

Hi Donna,

That error is a generic one - are you using the standard Actinic invoice or a modified one - if it is a modified one then you might need a database update in your Actinic database to get it to work.

It has to be down to your database in someway because the same invoice is shared between sites (if you are printing from Actinic).

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hello Donna

the error messgae was the title of the thread which you have changed!
          Oh dear . Sorry about that, but should be ok as it would still come up in search results .

Regards
          Krithika Chandrasekar
          SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

The invoice is a modified one that I did some time ago. It has conditional logo printing depending on the site selected. I have tested the invoice on a snapshot of the problematic site from Donna and it works fine for me. I can only assume that it may be related somehow to the installation in some way.

Comment

Hi Duncan / Jan

Thanks. Duncan I spoke to Actinic as you advised and they tested it too and agreed it is prob the installation. Lee H is upgrading a site for atm and I will need to go to 11.2 so thought I'd do that re-install and hope it will cure all!!!

ATM we can print invoices from One Stop so were can work round it and as its not our main sites its not a problem now I know that I have a fix a few weeks away.

Thanks again much appreciated.

Donna
              Donna

Comment

Working...
              X