Free stock in shopping cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free stock in shopping cart

I have a problem with free stock on the shopping cart page. The main deal I use is buy x and y and get z free. I could have 20 different deals that give z free. The problem is that on the shopping cart page it just says "Get a z product free by adding it to the cart". not that they may be due 5 or 10 free "z" its a guessing game untill the prompt disappears, you just keep adding stock. Does anyone know how to get it display the quantity of the free stock in the prompt e.g. "Get 10 Free z product free by adding it to the cart".
    The information has to be stored somewhere as the basket know how many to add but doesnt display it. I hope to have my site live by End August and this is a major setback for the way I do promotions.

Thanks in advance

Ok this is a perl issue that needs to be looked at by someone who has an idea of perl. I have had a look at some of the files and I think it is in "ActinicOrder.pm" at "sub DiscountInfoLineHTML" . I am not too familiar with perl so I have hit a wall here. Is there any one familiar with perl that could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X