Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All pages apart from Brochure page missing

Hi,

I have been building a new SellerDeck site in V11 - everything works fine (as well as it should!) in SellerDeck. However for some reason when I upload it to a test site every page only uploads the footer. It may be because of a blockif which is creating the problem, but I am really not sure as I haven't changed any blockifs and I have only been styling pages with .css by duplicating original layouts with the new styles.

The front page is fully customized .html apart from a few selectors and layouts.

The test site is: nowfixed
    The front page works fine, if you use the menu and go to "cameras" you can see only the footer is there and without any <ul> styling to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gordon

I have just tried an offline preview after reading a similar issue and the problem is still there. The preview in the Actinic software is still showing everything normal.

The only pages not working seem to be sub-sections that display a standard product. Not sure what you customised to cause that, it's probably broken code somewhere.
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi Peblaco,

Thanks for the reply.

I have now reverted everything but the outer layout to factory settings, however I am not having any luck. I have also changed everything in Site Options under layouts to "Use Parent", nothing. I did actually make some changes to the ProductList layout however this layout has now been deleted + the original reverted back to factory settings.

You were right about everything you said, for some reason it is just sections with products inside of it. I was going to try and make this website slightly different to previous ones I have worked on with regards to one section per product. Now I am trying to have quite a few products in a section as the new V11 allows dedicated pages for invididual products and being able to one section to display these like what would have been sub sections.

I would really appreciate any help or even guesses as I was making such good progress on this site but it's all slowed way down now!

Cheers

G

Comment

Hi Pablaco,

Thanks again - it looks like the problem is in the layout settings under "Site Options" "Product Page" - the sub sections work fine if I change the product layout to a default one. I remember now I did find a fix for changing the setting for the outer layout at product level. This may have been what was causing the issues.

Hopefully I will be able to customize the product page without anymore problems.

Cheers

G

Comment

All sorted, Thanks so much!

Now to get back to making the thing half decent :-)

Comment

Working...
          X