Fresh Theme contains a PHP error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Theme contains a PHP error

I tried out the Fresh theme today as I haven't used it before, however I came across an error when viewing the 'Actinic Stylesheet' page type. The red box came up with 'Click here to see errors' - I did that and got a box with the following:-

A PHP error has been found on the page ('Parse error: parse error in main on line 1'). The error is coming from the 'Fresh Stylesheet' layout. Click here to go to the code.

Below is what part of the stylesheet code says:-

/* Drop Down Box */
    .navigation-bar ul li div {
    position:absolute;
    top: 30px;
    text-align:left;
    display:none;
    border:1px solid Palette1;
    background:PaletteBG url('grey-grad.jpg') repeat-x left bottom;
    padding:10px;
    width:blockecho (MaxNumDropColumns * (DropColumnWidth + 12));blockpx;
    z-index:9999999;
    }

On the 10th line above, the first instance of the word 'block' was highlighted with a grey background.

To make sure it wasn't anything I had done, I created a brand new site and changed the theme to 'Fresh' straight away but I got the same error again.

Would anybody have any idea how I might resolve this please?

Hi Laura

Is this v11.0.2 or v11.0.3 that pops up the error? I have tested your exact steps in my copy of v11.0.3 and cannot replicate the issue.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Dumb question, but can you even use php in a stylesheet, despite being in a php block?

Comment

Originally posted by prsweeney View Post
        Dumb question, but can you even use php in a stylesheet, despite being in a php block?
        Yes in Actinic, sorry SellerDeck, as the PHP is run locally on the PC not on the web host.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
        SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
        Custom Packages

Comment

The Actinic supplied Mega Menu code (not my Mega Menu btw) is faulty. You can fix it by replacing:
          Code:
          	width:<actinic:block php="true">echo (<actinic:variable name="MaxNumDropColumns" /> * (<actinic:variable name="DropColumnWidth" /> + 12));</actinic:block>px;
          with:
          Code:
          	width:<actinic:block php="true">echo (<actinic:variable name="MaxNumDropColumns" selectable="false" /> * (<actinic:variable name="DropColumnWidth" selectable="false" /> + 12));</actinic:block>px;
          I'll report it as a bug.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Krithika, I am on v11.0.2. Is v11.0.3 ready for using on live sites yet, do you know?

Norman, many thanks - I have amended the code and the error has now disappeared .

Comment

Hello Laura

Sorry for the delay . v11.0.3 is still undergoing testing. We will post a notification as soon as it's ready for release.

Regards
              Krithika Chandrasekar
              SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you Krithika

Comment

Working...
                X