Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different discounts for different customers

Hi everyone

I've spent some time trying to get this to work but I seem to be hitting a wall. I've had a search of the forum and cannot find an answer so I thought I would check with you knowledgeable folk if what I want to do is possible.

We are setting up a wholesale site where we want to offer different types of discounts to some of our customer groups. For example -

Option One
    Customer pays the standard price for all products.

Option Two
    Customer gets a tiered quantity discount based on the value of his order. So spend £500 and receive 5%, spend £1000 and get 10%, etc.

Option Three
    Customer receives a 10% discount against his order irrespective of the order value.

Option One is obviously no problem but I'm struggling to get option two and three to work together. So it would be great if someone can let me know if it is actually possible to run option two and three at the same time.

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.

You can make discounts customer group specific, so put your customers into groups, create the discounts and then set them to only be valid for the appropriate group.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

voucher code coupon sales

This is regarding voucher code coupon sales.

I have a question that i want to know is it possible to get a detailed information as how many times the coupon has been used for buying books by an individual / person in Actinic software?

And also i want to know how many times person has used the coupon allotted to him ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        You can make discounts customer group specific, so put your customers into groups, create the discounts and then set them to only be valid for the appropriate group.

Regards,
        Thanks so much Jan!

I had everything set perfectly but had missed the 'Restrictions' to restrict the discounts to specific groups only so all groups were getting all the discounts. Works exactly how I wanted it to now.

Comment

Working...
        X